Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MY FIRST PUBLIC EVENT


PUH-leeze come to my first public reading at To Be Continued Book Boutique and Cafe, 431 Main Street in Metuchen. It's ten days from now, on Friday, Oct. 5, from 7-9pm. There will be music performed by this amazing young jazz singer... But I have to show the retailer that people will show up for this. I'm buying drinks afterward. There are lots of nice places to eat and drink right around there, all on Main St. 



Meanwhile, to quote Donna from Sparta Books, "The book is selling!!"


Two weeks after Metuchen, the second reading is at Well Read Books in Hawthorne. Fri., Oct. 19, 6:30-8pm. More about that later.



If you haven't purchased the book yet, and you plan on coming to one of the readings, please buy it there. That way the store wins, I still get something, and everybody's happy.


I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment