Friday, July 10, 2015

MYSTERIOUSSSSS!

Thanks to the kindness of Julie Powers Schoerke of JKS Communications in Nashville I attended an amazing event Wednesday night. If you’ve never been to The Mysterious Bookshop on the lower west side, you should do yourself a favor. I’ve never seen another place like it. But Wednesday night was special, because it was a double book release party for two great mystery writers,Jenny Milchman and Catherine Coulter. And aside from those two, the place was full of other best selling authors, not to mention agents, editors, publishers, publicists, booksellers... I actually chatted with Lee Child
The problem was, I couldn’t breathe without coughing up a lung, so I was miserable. Anybody who knows me knows that if I’m unable to schmooze at a schmooze-o-rama like that, I must be way under the weather. I slunk out early and hacked and coughed my way home. Anywho, thanks to Julie. One of these days I’ll be happy to see @Mr. William Bachman make an appearance among such exalted company. And big thanks to Jayson Gladstone for introducing us. http://jennymilchman.com/as-night-falls
http://www.catherinecoulter.com/books/fbi/nemesis

Julie Schoerke, publicist

A center of gravity

Nice lady, great writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment